• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BSFL

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
We are in Virginia thank you [emoji23] and yes they do have spoons here we just don't use them, sort of like we don't use our brains sometimes. Those were terrible times smh. Looking back I feel sorry for Spyra, you know she was thinking "seriously? That's how you are going about this?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I sed, vurjinians yous thare feengurz

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
"Work Smarter, Not Harder" - words to live by
[emoji23][emoji23]thank you for such great original words of wisdom. In our defense we were so new and slow we thought we must get every little spec of dirt off of the worm lol. Now I know you can just throw a bunch in water and the dirt separates like magic. But if you think that is bad you would've loved to have seen me with the crickets, now that was funny lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Haha imagine me I'm in the middle. To old to depend on mommy and daddy and to young and inexperienced to be completely stable. I'm ready to quit it all, move to Cali, get a van, and sell peanut butter sandwiches out of it [emoji23]

When you find out please let us know. I would appreciate it so much i don't know what to believe on the Internet with all of the mixed results

I hear ya there. But you are strong and smart. You can do this! I have faith in you. Besides you've got a sweet, lovely and dependable girl by your side who loves you and will help you get thru the good times and bad times. That's more than most people ever have.

I will definitely let you know what they say. I agree with you about the internet.

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yes now I know this but at that time it was a nightmare. Thank You mxw0rld for your kind words :) yes she is great. And I really appreciate you informing us. I trust someone with experience much more than a random website

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh I bet you do have your hands full, i can only imagine. I want to get a baby from a breeder so bad but I know the time just isn't right. Maddie works full time and I'm a full time student doing volunteer work. As much as I want a baby now I know it would be selfish of me to do that so I'll wait. In the mean time I can look at the pics you guys share of Lacey and take in all of her cuteness :)

I think you and Maddie will know when the time is right to get a baby and until then you can love on Lacey as much as you want.

She can be Spyra's and Wally's love child!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yes now I know this but at that time it was a nightmare. Thank You mxw0rld for your kind words :) yes she is great. And I really appreciate you informing us. I trust someone with experience much more than a random website

You are very welcome! I can tell you and Maddie are good people. And that you love your animals.

I never said Virgina! I says West Virginians don't have spoons! Hehehehe

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You are very welcome! I can tell you and Maddie are good people. And that you love your animals.

I never said Virgina! I says West Virginians don't have spoons! Hehehehe

Yes you did, so clearly you were just acknowledging the fact that WV has a spoon shortage. Nothing wrong with that lol

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That's what I love about you guys, you two get me going and I forget what the main point was haha

Latest posts