• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bsfl salad

Jenndaggett530

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I have a juvenile named viserion, he loves meal worms, crickets, but I decided to try some bsfl to change ot up, He loves it and eats more greens because of it. The funny part is, as I'm pulling these little guys out of the oatmeal, I realize bsfl is a fancy name for these maggots and I'm just grabbing them like nothing. Lol! Stay calm, it for you bearded dragon. Ahhhhhh lol

Jenndaggett530

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lol. I hope it's enough to fill him up.

Attachments

• 20220921_162817.jpg
    20220921_162817.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol. I hope it's enough to fill him up.
How many are you feeding and are they the large size? Since they are so small I would feed dubias as well- he should eat around 50-75 if your feeding JUST the BSFL ---

Jenndaggett530

Bearded Dragon Egg
How many are you feeding and are they the large size? Since they are so small I would feed dubias as well- he should eat around 50-75 if your feeding JUST the BSFL ---
They are 1/2 inch, very small. I have him about 30 and then some meal worms. Dubais are illegal in my state. Sunshine state.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are 1/2 inch, very small. I have him about 30 and then some meal worms. Dubais are illegal in my state. Sunshine state.
Ok please no more meal worms- they are too harsh on babies stomach and can cause impaction- -- please get some discoid roaches they are like dubias- up the amount please you can also use crickets but I recommend the discoid

Jenndaggett530

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok please no more meal worms- they are too harsh on babies stomach and can cause impaction- -- please get some discoid roaches they are like dubias- up the amount please you can also use crickets but I recommend the discoid
Ok thank you

Krystal0

Juvenile Dragon
So I have a juvenile named viserion, he loves meal worms, crickets, but I decided to try some bsfl to change ot up, He loves it and eats more greens because of it. The funny part is, as I'm pulling these little guys out of the oatmeal, I realize bsfl is a fancy name for these maggots and I'm just grabbing them like nothing. Lol! Stay calm, it for you bearded dragon. Ahhhhhh lol
Yumm it's like having them for the first time. I saw lettuce and tomatoes if that do any good.

Latest posts