• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BSFL in tank

Mark the Mailman

Hatchling Dragon
So we've been feeding lots of insects and worms to our girl and its like a bug massacre in her tank sometimes...well apparently some phoenix worms crawled under the repticarpet and emerged as black soldier flies. Our dragon chased them down and ate them all. It was amazing to watch her hunt them so i've put more BSFL in her tank that are dark and close to changing. I'll try to get pics of it next time.

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
When mine was little he LOVED chasing them around! When they hatched in the container I would open the container inside his cage so they would fly out and he could chase them. Now that he's a fat lazy adult dragon he looks at me like I'm stupid when I let loose flies in his tank, hahahaha. I crush them and put them on his salad. He also prefers his dubia hand fed while he is sitting on my lap. Spoiled stinker. In the picture attached he is staring at me because he can't reach his greens and wants me to hand feed him, but I gotta draw the line somewhere!!!

Attachments

• 20171123_103503.jpg
    20171123_103503.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 49

Latest posts