• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brumcation

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Now that Hef is in brumation. I'm gonna make my grandson a Mario blanket.
51d34e8aebf8ae6b81c553e09ea7b238.jpg
I made a John deere blanket for my grandaughter and it came out awesome.
853fdd75e56cf2cabb718181709b009a.jpg
. That should occupy me for a week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
The John Deere blanket is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the Mario blanket!

Is this a hobby or do you have a business selling these?

Good luck!!

Bobbi in Cincinnati - with my 13 hermit crabs, 1 bearded dragon - Sir Wallace and 5 rescue cats!!

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I just do them for my kids and grandkids. Thank you. I've wanted to do a girl John deere for years. My older grandson who's 9 is helping me make the Mario one for his cousin who's 4. So that's making it so special to me.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I just do them for my kids and grandkids. Thank you. I've wanted to do a girl John deere for years. My older grandson who's 9 is helping me make the Mario one for his cousin who's 4. So that's making it so special to me.

How adorable is that!! It is sweet when they help. I have a 4yr old grandson so I know the warm heart feeling you get when they help you. Although I can't sew, wish I could but we do other things together, like arts and crafts.

These are memories both you and your grandson will have and cherish forever! That is amazing he's helping you!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love the blankets! Hopefully Hef doesn't stay down too long this time, but long enough for you to make the blanket ;)

Latest posts