• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brumation?

dallin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So my beardie has been sleeping for about a month now and i don't know if I'm doing this right. i have been turning the lights on like usual normal schedule but haven't feed him. If you got any suggestions please tell me.

Sqooky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I also have questions about Brumation, I have thought for about a week now that my baby beardie is dieing because he has done nothing but sleep sleep sleep. I got him in Late August and he was only about 3 days old. Is it possible that hes Brumating at such a young age? Worried :/ If so what do I do? If not what do I do?

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The usually don't brumate till after a year old he could have different Problems u need to see a vet and make sure all your lighting and temps are right try giving him a little Bath could be dehydrated

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Once they actually go to sleep they don't need the lights just wake it up every 2 weeks or so and give it a warm bath so it dosent dehydrate but as long as it's over a year should be fine

Latest posts