1. Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragon Health' started by Yarima Roovers, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Yarima Roovers

Yarima Roovers Bearded Dragon Egg

57B052B5-AABA-46B4-A422-2F3DBB0530A9.jpeg Hi everyone,

My bearded dragon, Yuma (5,5years old) has these 2 brown ‘pimples’ on her face since about a week. Does anyone has an idea what this could be?? Greetings X
  2. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Bearded Dragon Veteran 1,000+ Post Club

They almost look like moles --- I would keep an eye on them and if the get darker or get larger I would get her into a vet ---- here is a website that will help find one www.arav.org
  3. Yarima Roovers

Oh no.. you think it could be Melanoma? ☹️ I’m not going to take a risk on it so i’ll be visiting my reptile vet this week. Thank you for the reply
  4. kaylynangel

kaylynangel Bearded Dragon Veteran 1,000+ Post Club

I don't know that's why I said keep an eye on it--- you can post this picture on this forum and have Traciedrache613 look at it she's a vet --- www.beardeddragon.org
  5. Yarima Roovers

Thank you, I did