• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

breed type

Allenwolf69

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a red hypo het female and I just bred her with a bright yellow citrus male and now she has laid eggs and I am really excited to see them hatch and see what they look like. My question is does anyone know what possible morph the babies could possibly be? I am a very experienced breeder I many pairs of different morphs and the other one I have breed is a blood line citrus with a German giant orange sandfire. Does anyone know the possible morph of my red hypo het breed with bright yellow citrus hypo? Thank you in advance!!!

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Color is not a morph! I swear i'm going to put a sticky thread about that someday. Your morph is the hypo gene you are working with. As far as what color to expect you may get orange dragons or any combination of red and yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It'll be interesting to see what colors you end up with. I hope you keep us updated. It's not really possible for us to tell what colors will come out exactly, as stated above, colors don't translate genetically like morphs do.

Allenwolf69

Bearded Dragon Egg
I will definitely keep an update going. I have been breeding a blood line citrus with a German giant orange sandfire and they have been gorgeous so I am really anxious to se these ones hatch!!!