• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bratty Teenager

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well Rex is at the stage it seems. He is especially jealous when I take Tink out. Today I forgot to close the closet door and he could see me at the computer desk with Tink perched on me. I kept hearing a scratching sound and looked over to see Rex glass dancing and head bobbing with full black beard. Then Tink noticed him too and started arm waving. Rex was like 20 feet away mind you, lol. So yea it seems Rex is officially a teenager now.

crystal9534

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol its funny when they do that. my friend has 3 ladies in a tank overlooking the tank with her male and they love looking at him and he them.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Frodo's been a bratty teenager for about two years, now. LOL!

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea. I just didn't know Rex cared about my attention so much. Apparently me playing with Tink makes him mad. He shows his displeasure quite vehemently. I will wait until tinkis as big as rex before I officially introduce them but I am concerned Rex will be overly assertive in his dominance when that time comes. Maybe you Craiger could toss in some info about this. After the pecking order is established do they usually become more civil? For those who might misunderstand, I am nowhere near the point of introducing Rex and Tink. The size difference is far too big.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oscar and Piggy have never been together for 2 reasons.
1. Oscar is male and Piggy is female and I don't want to breed.
2. Now that Piggy is bigger, when she sees Oscar she is no longer submissive, she is aggressive towards him now. It would be a major fight and one or both would get hurt. The only times they see each other is when one is in the viv and one is in my hands.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes I am planning on breeding way on down the road, when Tink is around 2 years old. But I may change my mind by then and leave breeding alone, only time will tell.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just make sure that you contact one of the resident breeders on here. There is more to it than just popping them together, which I am sure you already know.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know a local one down the road from me. Just met her at the Repticon convention a while back. She has a big incubator and the works, and really pretty dragons. I will probably be going to her for any breeding help.

Latest posts