• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Both set ups

DragonsVS

Bearded Dragon Egg
So, Sakari and Virgil are split up now, these are their setups. Sakari is in the big tank. The lid is homemade and his basking spot is not that stair thing its the log the stair hide thing-a-majig got WAY to hot. They have been separated for about 2 days now.

This is Virgils set up the only different things are the log standing up is the basking area for Sakari and the water dish was replaced with a corner bowl in the corner and the food dish is now a smaller one.

Then of course here is them sleeping (cute little guys they like to sleep in leaves apparently and Sakari actually climbed into a plant and is sleeping about 4 inches off the bottom of his cage in a bush type plant. and Virgil is just well trying to sleep like a Gecko...maybe a crested gecko stuck to the side of his cage. I think he has a complex??? :D(i don't know how geckos sleep I have never had one I do know that not all geckos can climb glass though).

First picture is Sakari

Second Picture Virgil

Latest posts