• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Boarding for my BD while gone

Blake

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of any places that would board a bearded dragon while on vacation for a week? It would be greatly appreciated! thank you. I am located in the Nashville area. Any leads would help. again thank you!

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
welcome to the wonderful world of dragons. i have had a vacation in eight years because of mine. i never trusted anyone. I've just recently found a vet tech at my exotic vets office thats willing to do it for the extra money. try finding an exotic vet in your area and maybe you'll get lucky too.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry, a little late to the conversation, but have you tried your local pet shops? Not the chain ones, but the locally owned ones? Usually they'll board.

Latest posts