• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blaptica Dubia Roaches

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dubia Roach Queen here... *chuckles* Those roaches are the main staple of all 4 of my dragons, and all 9 of my leo geckos... and I got some healthy big critters ;)
They have all been fed from day one ( dragons and most of the gecks) and haven't had issue one with them.. Less chance of parasites ( though it can happen), more protein per insect, less chitin, easy to keep and breed, no smell, no chirping ( though a bit of scrabbling when disturbed), and and and... lol
If you get those as your main staple insect... you won't be sorry... And they save you money in the short and long run, if you order enough, as they are a renewable source of feeder.
Convinced yet ? lol
Janie, Roach Queen

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Definately get the Dubias! Janie convinced me a few weeks ago to try them, and I have now started a colony. My dragons LOVE them, My little guy (not so little anymore! LOL) went CRAZY for them. And, soon, my roach colony will have grown enough that I won't have to buy anymore, and I can cut way back on the amount of stinky crickets that I'm ordering.

Latest posts