• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bioactive substrate

nyjets1392

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi!

I would like to convert my 120 gallon into a bioactive substrate habitat for my 7 month old beardie. I have the money to spend and I think it would be great for the beardie (and for me so less cleaning, if any). is there an online retailer anyone would recommend? the bio dude seems to be out of 120 gallon kits, but I am sure it would be cheaper to buy the components individually. I would be so grateful if someone could provide a complete list of the items that I should buy and any resources for instructions on setting up the kit

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi!

I would like to convert my 120 gallon into a bioactive substrate habitat for my 7 month old beardie. I have the money to spend and I think it would be great for the beardie (and for me so less cleaning, if any). is there an online retailer anyone would recommend? the bio dude seems to be out of 120 gallon kits, but I am sure it would be cheaper to buy the components individually. I would be so grateful if someone could provide a complete list of the items that I should buy and any resources for instructions on setting up the kit
I am going to have two people respond to your questions - lets see if they can help

Latest posts