• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bindi & Crikey new pics

missb

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It's been a while, these 2 are growing like weeds. They enjoy the dubia's & crickets but aren't super hip on the mushy silkworm treat! Bindi is PICKY! If there is crickets and dubia's in the feeder viv she only eats the dubia's! Girls! Crikey is now 14" and Bindi is right behind him! Today was beardie bath day and what a hoot! Crikey was loving the water, splashing about in and out of the running water! Bindi, just layed around on her belly like she was at the spa! I have a video, but I am sure you have all seen a beardie in the bath before~ SO here is a couple of pictures of them of late. Enjoy!
Bindi looking at the camera
DSC02348.jpg

Crikey -
DSC02370.jpg

After bath time
Crikey - "wow we are cute"
DSC02384.jpg

bindi ' "You, not so much. me, very cute"
DSC02385.jpg

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! I Love those pics with the mirror! Too Funny! My fav is the first one though! Like Bindi is checking out the camera to see if it's loaded! "Take my pic already, would ya!" They are gorgeous Burgen!

Latest posts