• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

best friends forever =]. i couldnt help myself..

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
he likes using her as his rock..lol maybe its just me.. but i am easily amused =}

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You arent housing them together are you ??? ??? ??? ???
Cute pics but if you are housing them together you are asking for a lot of problems.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I also agree! When a bearded dragon lays on top of one another it is a sign of domination. Not cuddling. ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup... bad idea.. sweet heart... we will be more than happy to help you out with a second viv, ideas, where to find cheap lighting, proper thermometers, the whooooole shebang...
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh my. I know what looks cute to us humans is not the case with beardies. You probably didn't make your post to hear this, but as everyone points out, this is a display of agression.

Here are some links for you. The first is on breeding bearded dragons, the second is on housing two beardies together.

Breeding Bearded Dragons

Housing Multiple Bearded Dragons

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wow didnt know so many would follow suite
op hasnt logged back on since posting this
give them the benefit of the doubt maybe this was for photo purposes only ???

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
....lol wow.. i have them in separate tanks. i put them together when I'm around and he got on top of her.. i already knew that it was a sign of domination... which hes a male...so its inevitable that he will try..lol... jeezz.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah like i had said it was probably for the photo
i do suggest you not let them hang out in a tank together. he will end up breeding her way to early
it only takes a split second
still cute photo

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
definitly agree with you. i dont take my eyes off of him when hes in there. but hes still young. but hes getting close too being ready to mate.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear that you are on top of things! No pun intended.

lickwidfox

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol. yep yep. i bought another tank the day i bought him. hes in a smaller tank right now. but hes still young and i would rather him be in a different tank then with her =)) no worries everyone. =]

Latest posts