• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best buds

Moobug

Bearded Dragon Egg
I know beardies are best on their own but my beardies are best buds, to start with they tried to be more dominate than the other but now they eat out of the same bowl at the same time and instead of laying on top of each other they lie side by side and even wake up together

Attachments

• 30BDD133-177F-460C-8A18-E287B5AFBEEE.jpeg
    30BDD133-177F-460C-8A18-E287B5AFBEEE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know beardies are best on their own but my beardies are best buds, to start with they tried to be more dominate than the other but now they eat out of the same bowl at the same time and instead of laying on top of each other they lie side by side and even wake up together
It will only take a second for them to really hurt each other --- sorry but dragons should NEVER be housed together- they are a dominant and territorial creature-- I would advise to get them separated immediately or you will have problems

Moobug

Bearded Dragon Egg
These are my third gen beardies, I have had beardies live with each other before, I know how unusual this is because I have had plenty of feed back over the years , but my tank has two basking lights it has two massive caves for them to hide if need be I also have a separated panel if they don’t get on but fortunately they are happy together showing no signs of aggression but I promise to Akkadian those that love thier beardies if they show anybsigns if aggression I will separate them because I love them both and thier welfare is priority

Latest posts