• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best bath day so far!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Happy momma! Dexter hadn't pooped today and I didn't feel like cleaning out the tub to do a full bath for her so I just filled up the bathroom sink and put her in with the hopes that she would just go to the bathroom and I'd take her out. Well, it turned into a full 1/2 hour bath! She sat with her front feet on my hand and her nose buried in my palm and she actually closed her eyes. She then let go and swam a little on her own and let me massage her belly. I even let the water drip from the faucet and it didn't bother her one bit! I'm hoping now she will learn that she can actually drink water!

Pat B

Super Moderator
Too funny. Beardies won't poop everyday. They can actually go several days without pooping and that is normal. Many times a warm bath with massaging the belly will stimulate them. Sounds like she is doing great. :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
She used to poop in her tank once a day at the same time in the morning right after breakfast. The past few weeks she's only gone in the bath, but she's hated bath time. I tell her that as soon as she goes, bath time is over and within 5 minutes she goes, LOL!

Pat B

Super Moderator
You have trained her well! My bd has never pooped in the bath! He still poops almost daily but will skip a few days every now and then! :)

Latest posts