• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best Adult Food

LMacDonald

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all! My bearded dragon Tia will be an adult soon and I am not sure what to feed her. I can’t continue to feed her the live bugs as they are too expensive. I need to get a dried blend. I am not sure which one is best do y’all have any preferences or recommendations? Thank You!:):bd:

Jrodkw

Hatchling Dragon
Hello all! My bearded dragon Tia will be an adult soon and I am not sure what to feed her. I can’t continue to feed her the live bugs as they are too expensive. I need to get a dried blend. I am not sure which one is best do y’all have any preferences or recommendations? Thank You!:):bd:
How old is she now? Also...dried blend of what? Even as adults they still need to eat live insects at least once per week.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Buying veggies isnt gonna be cheaper, they need fresh vegetables, not a dried mix, or lizard kibble, you’re dragon will get sick and not live very long on a diet like that, as an adult they need around 60% veg to 40% bugs, if you’re having problems with finances , ive found super worms are probably the cheapest bug , they last a long time, and dont die like crickets.

LMacDonald

Bearded Dragon Egg
Buying veggies isnt gonna be cheaper, they need fresh vegetables, not a dried mix, or lizard kibble, you’re dragon will get sick and not live very long on a diet like that, as an adult they need around 60% veg to 40% bugs, if you’re having problems with finances , ive found super worms are probably the cheapest bug , they last a long time, and dont die like crickets.
Okay, thank you! I will try super worms and get the veggies from my garden!

Latest posts