• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Belly bulge

ieena444

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lil guy has me worried.. when he was a baby, I had always noticed his right side of his belly hung lower to the ground than his left side, regardless of what/when he's eaten or pooped. As he's getting bigger... The difference is EXTREMELY noticable. It's not hard or anything, but compared to the left side, it's alot squishier.. what could this be??

Attachments

• PXL_20220331_153438939.jpg
    PXL_20220331_153438939.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20220331_153550313.jpg
    PXL_20220331_153550313.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lil guy has me worried.. when he was a baby, I had always noticed his right side of his belly hung lower to the ground than his left side, regardless of what/when he's eaten or pooped. As he's getting bigger... The difference is EXTREMELY noticable. It's not hard or anything, but compared to the left side, it's alot squishier.. what could this be??
I'm not sure, since it's been that way for so long yuu might have an experienced reptile vet check it out.
www.arav.org
if you are in a small town / area type in a big city zip code closest to you

Latest posts