• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

bella X Dr. Evil clutch 2 pics and Koral/Orion clutch 1 pics

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
that is half the size of piggy who is 11 months old. I went on your website but can't remember is it Bella and/or Dr. Evil that have GG in them?

Evil was sold to me as having German Giant in his background but I later decided to remove that from his description. Though he is a very large dragon at 22 inches and 600 grams he is not the size that a true german giant would be. And I personally did not want to play into using a name that is over used in the hobby for marketing like that is.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Piggy is 16 inches? Rex just hit 16 inches a couple days ago, and I estimate him around 4 months old, maybe he'll be a big guy himself. At what age does growth typically cease for beardies?

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Justus85 said:
At what age does growth typically cease for beardies?

Typically at 18 months, each dragon is different though as are each "lines". So anatomically he avg age of maturity is 18 months.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
oooohhh my goodness they are beautiful when you sell them how much wil the lighter coral ones be and what would the dr evil ones go for

Latest posts