• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

bell peppers?

amygeee

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
has anyone tried and succeeded in feeding your beardie bell peppers?
certain colors??
i have some in my fridge and need to use it for something
i dont really like the taste so i thought of luna.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
One of my dragons love them!!! All different colors... ;D And did you try to eat them saltaid (im a de de de in spelling!)in butter? Or even raw with a dash of salt on them?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you can chop them up finely and put them with their greens. My dragons seem to love them but only the green.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep, used them. Bernie liked the red ones. Just chop it up and add it to the salad.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Harley also loves red....funny...she will only pick out the red ones...as they are shredded...it does take her some time to do so ;D

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
must be something with the red Suga loves those ones too and i dont add them right away or else thats all she will eat so i give her her salad with greens and peas in the morning and a coupe hours later i add the red peppers to her left overs and she pounces on them lol

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Bernie loved the red peppers too. He didn't care for the green.

Angel, I'm curious, why are you separating the red peppers from the rest of her salad?

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I find if i put the peppers in right away she eats those and only those lol but if i wait an hour or two she eats her greens before hand , she seems to be like a little kid lol doesnt eat dinner but wants dessert lol

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
same ole bubba loves the greens ones i tried yellow once and was successful but then again i dont think he wanted salad that day since he didnt eat any but he will eat the greens ones right out of my hand as well as a mango from time to time well he would eat the whole thing if i let him but thats a different story

Latest posts