• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Been Awhile Since I said TGIF!!!!!!

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well since its been months since Fri mattered to me Let me be the first to say TGIF. Course Im up at 4 am tomorrow to drive out to The Greater Harrisburg Reptile Expo.
And yes there will be pics...lol Im taking 50 poopers.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom, of course there will be pictures! I swear, you and Brian are Camera Hogs !
( Not that this is a baaaad thing, mind you ;))>
Janie :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol hey pictures are like memories that you cant forget. 10 years down the line i wont be able to recall what my first hatchlings looked like but with pictures i will hehe
plus when we take LOTS of pictures (tom you better take LOTS) it makes all of you feel like you are there.

And yes TGIF luckily i got today off cause i have 24 hour duty tomorrow. My boss is awesome

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Happy TGIF Everybody !!!!!!!!!!!11 Fruit drinks on me, mixers are optional and on you ;)
Janie.

Latest posts