• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BeeGee Pictures :)

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Here are some pics of BeeGee his first week here.

Shedding
BGFirstshed-1.jpg

Warm light :)
BeeGeeClose.jpg

Bath/Nap time
Beegeebath.jpg

Drying off
beegeedrying.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awwwwwwwwwwww, hes so tiny. Makes mine look like a DINOSAUR LOL

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know I can't wait until he grows :). It's so exciting. He does not look happy that hes shedding on his face.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
SoleSky said:
I know I can't wait until he grows :). It's so exciting. He does not look happy that hes shedding on his face.

Relish these days! Seriously....before you know it, he'll be all grown up, graduated and heading off to college. Wait....I'm thinking of my daughters, not my beardies. LOL!

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Haha it's okay. Yeah I love him hes fantastic. I was thinking of renaming him but I'm not sure yet. I like Zuri but it sounds like a girls name and means beautiful in african haha.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
SoleSky said:
Haha it's okay. Yeah I love him hes fantastic. I was thinking of renaming him but I'm not sure yet. I like Zuri but it sounds like a girls name and means beautiful in african haha.

I have a friend that goes by Yuri. Granted, it's a play on his last name, Yuresko. So...when I see Zuri, I don't think it sounds feminine. I mean....Zoro ends in a vowel. ;D

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well I will keep looking but so far its either BeeGee (still) or Zuri

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Adorable :D
Zuri sounds like it could go both ways. I mean, Loki is a guy's name and that ends in an "i" too, haha

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
More pictures! He's grown relatively more mature around the face and the tummy :)

Let me type!
photo6.jpg

Mmmm Warm
photo5.jpg

Beardie ruined your homework???
photo4.jpg

I look good!
photo3.jpg

Latest posts