• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BeeGee Official Picture Thread

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey guys, I've realized I have had a lot of picture threads so like Pogie I'm going to make a thread specifically for BeeGee's pics. I'll just start from the beginning even though I've done this already.

Okay, August 28th the first day I brought him home.
beegee2-1.jpg

beegee-1.jpg

Here is September about a month later.
beegeedrying.jpg

BGFirstshed-1.jpg

photo6.jpg

Then October

BeeGeeOct13th3.jpg

oct21st.jpg

BeegeeOct13th1.jpg

And November so far.

BeegeeNov15th.jpg

BeegeeNov15th2.jpg

He is in the middle of shedding right now as you can see him little legs are orange and his body is brown. I'll be back with more pics once he sheds.

Heres a pretty good comparison

Beegee15th3.jpg

Oct5th-3.jpg

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Haha yeah I know, usually it takes him so long to shed his body that his legs get dark when his body gets orange. It's an endless cycle!

sublyme

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
He does not look dehydrated. I was just wondering about a mist bottle.. should I have a mist bottle too? I never mist my beardie.. I try to bathe him once every 4 days or so.. but no mist.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well it was recommended on the caresheet here at beardie to mist babies and juvies once or twice a day. I went to the dollar store and picked up this spray bottle and just spray his vents 2 times a day (I also bathe him every other day). He didn't like it at first but now he doesn't seem to mind. If its not too much of a hassle I would go out and get a spray bottle. But not from the petstore theyre expensive :)

sublyme

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yes the petstore is expensive. heh. my beardie is about 3 years old so i dunno if that is a juvi or an old dragon.. guess it wouldnt hurt to take a peek at the caresheet myself. I have read alot about beardies on a few other sites before i stumbled upon this one. I do have to say as soon as I found this forum, I knew it was my last stop ;D

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah this website is great, I know that I would not have survived without it. Such great people all who give such great advice.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Here are some current pics of him as of Dec 23rd.

Dec23rd.jpg

Dec23rd4.jpg

Dec23rd3.jpg

Dec23rd2.jpg

He is shedding yet again and his legs are orange. I really need to get some pics of his body shed haha.

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you :). Incase you were wondering why the digi says 95 it is because i moved the probe to take the pic, it's really 106 so no worries :) just thought i'd add that haha

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow he looks amazing

What ya feed him to get him so BIG & FAT.

Latest posts