• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bee Pollen

Kpontius

Hatchling Dragon
I am looking to try bee pollen for my 14 month old after reading about it on this site. After checking into it, it's been suggested that getting capsules are the less expensive. But they seem to come in so many different strengths. So what do I get? How many times do I use it a week and is the capsules the way to go or is there something better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Make sure you are getting just plain bee pollen with nothing else added into it. There shouldn't be different strengths. I've bought granules and ground them up. I've also bought powder from bearded dragon.co or bug-de-lite.com

Bee pollen can be used daily in small doses or just a few times a week.

rdoyle225

Juvenile Dragon
I got my at walnart huge bottles of the granules for around $9 it was in the baking section next to the chai seeds

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I grind the granules up into a powder I personally think it's easier to stick to the greens.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got mine at the vitamin shoppe

Latest posts