• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Becoming a Man?

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello all,

Just wondering when male dragons start to become a man? Stubbs has been so silly the last couple of days...head bobbing...black bearding...running around trying to kill everything in his VIV? he is just about 11 months and has shed 4 times in the last couple of months...major growth spurt...which means I am doing something right ;D

Thanks
Laurie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well from dragon to man... that would take some doing wouldn't it... however, from juvenille to sexually mature juvenille, yeah... I think that is what you are seeing. Adolescence is in the 9-12 month range. Just bear with it.. He'll get over himself ;)

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yoyo acts the same way, head bobbing, black bearding and just acting macho. It's very cute and makes me laugh watchng him do it.

Latest posts