• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beared dragons reek?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I currently have sand but am thinking of changing to tile. The sand pooks nice but I found a couple of annoyin things 1 it gets in the run of the glass door n makes an awful sound so hav to take 2 glass doors off every other day then tip the samd out the run. 2 Diggy runs rnd a lot and when he runs through his food or water dish as u can imagine it gets full of sand. 3 you have to pik each single piece of salad out of the sand at the end if each day and its real hard 2 make sure u get it wll wn if u dnt it will rot in there. So yeh im thinkin of tile easy to clean an looks really nice ;)

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
I spot clean my two cages every day and then will do a full disassemble and clean everything every week and I hardly have any smell. I can usually tell when Ruger has pooped, his stink but Sydneys doesnt (I atleast cant smell it).

I use pellets for my bedding (which is the reason I deep clean every week, they can get mold if not taken care of) but recently I have been thinking about switching to tile...still up in the air

Latest posts