• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

beardybob lizardlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well done bob, im still not a cricketcatcher ive been having probs with my internet , all sorted now thow im gonna catch up ;D ;D ;D

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I've been on and off, but it kindof surprised me when I saw the switch. Cricket Catcher was more suitable for me though because there are plenty of days my beardie gets lazy and I end up gathering up the last few crickets from the cage so he can get some sleep.

I have said so many times, "I can catch these things, why couldn't you?". There are times he is just running after them with his tongue out hoping to just get one to stick to it or something. His aim is off at times and then I have to stick my head in the viv and go after them myself to show him how to do it right ;D

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
your so right bob,marley does the same when he doesnt catch them, and then looks at me like im stupid and alook that says well help me then. ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts