• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Marilynntatiana

Bearded Dragon Egg
2149F89C-4037-4749-8B16-63BAA5576D19.jpeg
80D73534-4EBC-46E0-93EB-72AFBC2863D4.jpeg
E8802E15-3C8B-4AE3-9690-905BCDE4DB66.jpeg
Hello, one of my juvenile beardies Legs seem to be swollen. Not a lot but it’s noticeable to me. Also I noticed that she keeps the particular leg extended very often. She won’t chase her food, only eat if the food is right in front of her and if the roach is upside down and not crawling. I hope she’s not in pain but I can see it swollen. Is this just a “bruise” type of thing. Will it heal, or is there something bigger attached to this. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Marilynntatiana

Bearded Dragon Egg
Update! She won’t move that leg at ALL. She’s walking with 3 legs. And when she goes to bask to grips on with the 3 legs while the 1 dangles.

Emilia Thuet

Bearded Dragon Veteran
She may have fallen off something and broken her ankle because even some of her toes on that ankle look a bit swollen. Juveniles tend to have very delicate bones, my fell when he was younger and now has a proper corner in his tail... it gives him personality though . I suggest a vet visit especially that she isn’t moving it properly

Latest posts