• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardies fun from Russia!

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you very much for the link!

I think I do not have any particularly impressive,
I will simply call on the colors: yellow, red and gray, as no other signs they have no more.

As far as morphs - it may be possible in the future to buy them in Europe.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ok this is annoying. Citrus is just a dancy name for a yellow dragon. Sandfire is mostly yellow with red highlights. These breeders everywhere throw weird names so you think you are getting a great deal. Unless it's an actual MORPH, then everything else is just a trick to sell faster

SideShowMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah, I've been trying to figure all the names out, too, and the best I've seen is that they have to do with breeder's lines. The only actual morphological genetics at play are back texture, hypomelanism, and transparency. Mine came from a dam who is described as a "Rainbow Citrus Hypo 100% het Transparent" and a sire who is "Cawley Lava Hypo." I don't see anything online about particular color morphs with any of those other descriptors. Kind of like different strains of Arabian horse breeding, they're all Arabians, look, conformation, color, no different, just bred in different places.

Lafresa

Juvenile Dragon
And again many thanks to all!

In fact, I thought that only in our country breeders give incredible names for multi-colored dragons.
But it seems that this is due to the peculiarities of genetics.
Before that, I worked only with corn snakes, where everything is clearly: there are recessive traits, there are a few dominant - all morphs are known and the results of crossing too.

I am very glad to have found this forum! You all helped me a lot.