• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardies for adoption in Jacksonville?

carlie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just had to put down my first ever beardie. I had him for less than three weeks because of Petco. I quickly realized he was suffering from yellow fungus and we began treatment. Unfortunately, after a few days, he began to show symptoms of adenovirus. The vet said the most kind option was euthanasia. We chose that, and after repeatedly bleaching and cleaning out his old tank, we are ready for a new pet. We would like to try to find a beardie (preferably a baby because we have a 20 gallon tank already) near Jacksonville, Florida. I have searched and searched and I am having a hard time deciding what my best option would be. Any suggestions?