• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardies and Techno Music

HUNTEQ

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I think Eragon, my female surprisingly, like techno music, especially DJ Splash and DJ Mangoo. When I turn on music at parties which is usually techno from Splash or Mangoo, if you go up-stairs to see her, she'll move forward and backward, also side to side, I've also seen her spin in multiple directions, I took her to a vet and they said she must like music. But when I put rock or rap on, she doesn't dance. I think she's funny.

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Heheh, I should try playing music for spike. I want to see his reaction to Numa Numa or Caramelldansen. I either listen to crush 40, or pop. (usually in different languages! :3)

Fidget Midget

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Lucky! I feel like I'm bothering my beardies whenever I have music on. They seem to get sketched out.... whether it be techno, reggeaton, rock, or whatever.

dollypop

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I read of someone who played metallica and had his beardies head bobbing. It was awesome. No vid tho.

sandfire9

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oooo wow! the beardie dance!! I introduced BassHunter All I Ever Wanted & Dotat to mine and it almost is as he is singing! awesome idea topic!!! ^.___.~

Briston

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha mine too when i play greenday or whatever mine well like try to dance haha

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
loud music stresses them out...i try not to blast my pandora too loud while im cleaning house.anything soft or mellow would be fine though...lol...i know someone who puts classical music on for his cats when hes not home and apparently they gather in the living room where the sound system is to enjoy it

Latest posts