• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie won’t eat greens

Samsanxious

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! So I’m a new bearded dragon owner and my baby won’t eat vegetables. I’ve tried the smoothies, I’ve tried bee pollen, I’ve tried mixing up what I’m feeding them and they just won’t eat it. Any advice?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi! So I’m a new bearded dragon owner and my baby won’t eat vegetables. I’ve tried the smoothies, I’ve tried bee pollen, I’ve tried mixing up what I’m feeding them and they just won’t eat it. Any advice?
Add some BSFL to the salad and some small super worms for a baby --- you need to add the BSFL to the salad in front of him first thing in the morning --- along w/ 1-3 small super worms -- if you need help for websites let me know I will post some for you --- the movement will get him to the bowl - you will need a glass or ceramic bowl so the insects / worms cant get out
look like this https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d

Samsanxious

Bearded Dragon Egg
So i tried putting small mealworms in the salad but they still will not eat any of it. They showed some interest by licking it and looking at the fruits and vegetables but haven’t eaten anything yet

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So i tried putting small mealworms in the salad but they still will not eat any of it. They showed some interest by licking it and looking at the fruits and vegetables but haven’t eaten anything yet
Ok all you can do is keep offering they won't starve themselves- you can try cutting back insects to two times per week the rest of week feed salads w/ worms to entice him to bowl-- they are very stubborn

Latest posts