• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie w/swollen arms ? *urgent*

Hectør Tørres

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello I'm new to this site and am looking for help. Bellow is a pic of my 2 year old beardie Drago. I've noticed that her arms look and feel swollen and its caused her to start walking wobbly. She dosnt seem to be in any pain cuz if it but I dont want to see this turn into somthing worse. Please If any one has any advice for me it'd be very much apreacated . Thank you in advance.

20190709_164711.jpg
20190709_164735.jpg

Ameera

Bearded Dragon Egg
Take these pics and post on this website www.beardeddragon.org-- there are many on that forum that can help and there is a vet moderator on there as well
kaylyn
Omg hii im so sorry for your baby and actually mine had the same problem too. He's 4 years old and is swollen on his front right leg. Mine's much worse than yours, took him to the vet, he gave quite an amount of medicines and said it is calcium deficiency/lack of uvb. He's gotten more cheerful than before, but the swell wouldn't go away. I would suggest you go to the vet and get yours checked. Much love for your baby hope he'll be better.

Latest posts