• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie very lethargic

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Hi! I am a bit concerned about my beardie right now because for the past week he has been falling asleep around 12:30 in the afternoon even after sleeping from 6:30 pm-6:00 AM and he just lays on the bottom of his tank. The good signs however is that he is still eating and pooping(only in water) so that is a good sign but I am not sure what if anything it means that he is so tired during the day and why he lays on the bottom of his tank which he never used to do. Does anyone have any thoughts?

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, Sound like he is fine. If he is still eating and pooping, those are typical signs saying he is fine for the most part. Its not abnormal for a dragon to take naps.

Where is the lethargic activity?