• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

thevmaze

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all! I am actually a very new beardie owner and happened to get mine just by chance. I have loved bearded dragons for years and have always joked about getting one, but just couldn’t ever find a place i truly felt good one buying from in my area. A while back i had met a family friends beardie and jokingly told them i’d love to take him if they ever need. Well, today i got a call that they were worried they weren’t fit to be raising him, he’s extremely hostile, as they only held him twice, they didn’t really know about diets and eating habits changing and just assumed he didn’t like everything they tried (and they had never fed any vegetables), and were only interacting with him to feed him. I went and picked him up, and i’m so in love, but also concerned. I have gotten conflicting answers from the internet, but he is about 8 months only and only about 8-9 inches long, with what looks like little to no fat. I’m wondering how common this is? thanks guys!

Attachments

• 7D95F3F2-F387-4BDE-B279-09777EEA792E.jpeg
    7D95F3F2-F387-4BDE-B279-09777EEA792E.jpeg
    528.1 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts