• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

beardie "portraits"

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
One of my hobbies is photography. I have quite a few framed prints in a gallery in Central Alberta, and have sold a few prints online. I love wildlife and nature shots, but have decided to do some cool art peices of reptiles.
for example...
i am currently working on one of a silhouette of Sampson basking on a rock with the sunset behind him. (it's coming together, but photographing dragons can be like photographing kids....you need patience!! LOL!)
Here is my question....what do You think would be some great art photographs of Bearded Dragons?

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i love closeup of the face and eyes i also like closeup of the scales
IMG_20110901_133412.jpg

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Brett! It's great getting suggestions because it starts a whole wave of inspiration!!
I think it's about time we some some beardies in art galleries! :D

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Long week-end, camera battery charged up, I am excited to work on this project more!
I am hoping to find someone who has a snake or other reptiles and willing to share so I can do some artsy peices with more than just my dragon!
It would be cool to have a table at the next reptile expo ~ I would have totally bought my kids a couple posters if there had been any! hmmm....seems i may be onto something here! :)

Latest posts