• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie poop changes

newbeardie123

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. Can you please tell from the photos if my beardie's poop is normal? It changed when I started using romaine lettuce instead of mustard leaves for gutloading my dubia nymphs. As you can see, her poop is now more watery. Although, I think the brown color, the log shape, and the urates all look fine. It's just that its wetter than usual.
nov 23.jpeg
november 23

nov 26.jpeg
November 26

today, nov 29.jpeg
today, November 29

I gave her a small amount of veggies today. Are the veggies the cause of this? Is her poop fine? If not, how do I fix it? Thank you ~

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello everyone. Can you please tell from the photos if my beardie's poop is normal? It changed when I started using romaine lettuce instead of mustard leaves for gutloading my dubia nymphs. As you can see, her poop is now more watery. Although, I think the brown color, the log shape, and the urates all look fine. It's just that its wetter than usual.
View attachment 33050november 23

View attachment 33051November 26

View attachment 33052today, November 29

I gave her a small amount of veggies today. Are the veggies the cause of this? Is her poop fine? If not, how do I fix it? Thank you ~
The poop is good - the extra water just means shes hydrated --- the vegies is how they get the main moisture they need so do not worry- I always tell people to rinse the greens before serving - so if they are eating the greens you know shes getting hydration

Latest posts