• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Pictures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I bugged my mom to take a picture of SJ because I dont have a camera, so she did. That's why I'm making this topic, so everyone can share pictures of their lizard!

spikeyeo4.jpg

Isn't he just the cutest? By the way, the glass is sorta dirty because when I misted him so he can drink some water, I missed and sprayed the glass walls. It was dried by now.. Oh well. :D

Oh, if you look right, Theres the bobblehead I was talking about. The white bowl is his veggie dish, the tan rock bowl is his swimming pool/drinking water, and the rock is his bed/basking spot xD

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh, he is adorable. And he looks healthy too!

Bernie is in my avatar and signature. I'll have to get a recent pic off the camera.

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yup. He's hyper, and he loves doing somthing I call a finger hug. You hold you're index finger underneath his chin, he jumps up, and wraps himself around you like he's giving you're finger a big, adorable finger hug! <3

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How cute!

I remember when Bernie was that young and small. My hubby and I would take him out about half hour before bed time. he would run around the sofa, then curl up on one of our shoulders, nuzzle next to our necks and fall asleep. Those were the days.

Now the lazy guy just wants to stare at us! They say the more you handle them when younger, the more they will like being held by you. But we did that. And he wants no part of us now. He does fight us when we put him back in the viv, but there is no cuddling anymore. :-[

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh, sj is absolutely adorable! :-*

how cute. i'd post a pic of gertrude if someone would tell me how....

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover, I am a little late but this seems to be just like other forums I have participated in. You first need to upload your pics somewhere, imageshack, shutterfly, wherever. Then you need to copy the url where the pic resides.

From there when you are typing your post, simply click the picture frame (middle row, second one in) and it will ask for the url.

otherwise you can use this code to type it in:
Code:
[img]enter-the-url-here[/img]

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts