• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Personality

bburdie

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie is about 7 months old, we got him when he was about 2 months old. I am wondering…I know beardies have a reputation for being docile…mine is SO docile I have nick-named him Gumby because he is totally posable and will stay however you set him. He CAN move himself but just seems highly content. He has never been afraid of us from the day we got him, he has never tried to run from us. He eats very well, always has and is being decent about eating less bugs and more veggies as he gets older. His weight and length are that of a small adult, almost 400g and 20” long. He is healthy and bright eyed, very alert, loves to fall asleep on our shoulder. If there were such a thing as perfection, he would qualify. Is this typical or did I just get super blessed?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie is about 7 months old, we got him when he was about 2 months old. I am wondering…I know beardies have a reputation for being docile…mine is SO docile I have nick-named him Gumby because he is totally posable and will stay however you set him. He CAN move himself but just seems highly content. He has never been afraid of us from the day we got him, he has never tried to run from us. He eats very well, always has and is being decent about eating less bugs and more veggies as he gets older. His weight and length are that of a small adult, almost 400g and 20” long. He is healthy and bright eyed, very alert, loves to fall asleep on our shoulder. If there were such a thing as perfection, he would qualify. Is this typical or did I just get super blessed?
They all have their personalities seems he's a really docile one

Latest posts