• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie not laying egg concerns

Beardielove363

Hatchling Dragon
Hello I have a bearded dragon named journey I had posted on here quite a bit for her @Sadie has helped a lot so i am wondering if she or anyone knows this... my dragon is almost 3 years old she has had massive heath problems since we got her as a baby from petsmart in 2019 we have done everything suggested of us and she has gotten healthier and bigger since about a year ago but I was wondering if she is supposed to be laying eggs or if some dragons don't... I need some input on this... Thank you in advance.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello I have a bearded dragon named journey I had posted on here quite a bit for her @Sadie has helped a lot so i am wondering if she or anyone knows this... my dragon is almost 3 years old she has had massive heath problems since we got her as a baby from petsmart in 2019 we have done everything suggested of us and she has gotten healthier and bigger since about a year ago but I was wondering if she is supposed to be laying eggs or if some dragons don't... I need some input on this... Thank you in advance.
I am going to ask another on person who is familiar w/ this stuff

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am going to ask another on person who is familiar w/ this stuff
Here is the response I got back from her

Every dragon is different, some will lay eggs at 2-3 years old, some lay every year after that, others don't. Some can lay their first clutch much later in life, even 9 years old. There may be some females that never lay a clutch.

Beardielove363

Hatchling Dragon
Here is the response I got back from her

Every dragon is different, some will lay eggs at 2-3 years old, some lay every year after that, others don't. Some can lay their first clutch much later in life, even 9 years old. There may be some females that never lay a clutch.
Ok thank you

Latest posts