• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie meets tokay :)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So I introduced my tokay named Noki to Steffern :) this little meeting only lasted but 15 maybe 25 seconds (i wanted to gauge a reaction, I didn’t get any kind from either) (i only feed steffern inside her enclosure specifically so she doesn’t associate outside time with eating) so I didn’t want to stress the gecko, im more concerned for him. ( cause I wouldn’t want my tokay to drop his tail) (i wash hands before and during handing them) stefferns very calm around other lizards,dogs, horses (except birds she hates birds) thought id post something cute on this dreary day.
7BC5216A-2986-4679-9522-DFA44596CE32.jpeg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad you didn't tempt fate any longer than you did. It's a cute pic but be extremely careful doing this!!! Everyone! This means YOU! (not just OP)

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Glad you didn't tempt fate any longer than you did. It's a cute pic but be extremely careful doing this!!! Everyone! This means YOU! (not just OP)
Oh of course, I wouldn’t want harm to come to either of them. Thank you for your concern. :)

Zontar’s Mom

Juvenile Dragon
So I introduced my tokay named Noki to Steffern :) this little meeting only lasted but 15 maybe 25 seconds (i wanted to gauge a reaction, I didn’t get any kind from either) (i only feed steffern inside her enclosure specifically so she doesn’t associate outside time with eating) so I didn’t want to stress the gecko, im more concerned for him. ( cause I wouldn’t want my tokay to drop his tail) (i wash hands before and during handing them) stefferns very calm around other lizards,dogs, horses (except birds she hates birds) thought id post something cute on this dreary day.
View attachment 26684
So beautiful together. Well behaved lol

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So beautiful together. Well behaved lol
I knew steffern wasn’t gonna do anything ,she’s a very calm beardie , maybe shed try and lick/kiss the gecko, tbh i was gauging the geckos response, normally in stressful situations they breath heavily and mouth agape, ive been handling him almost every day since i got him, hopefully he’ll be a nice boy and wont rip my finger off in the future when hes as big as steffern :)

Latest posts