• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Hammock

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Apparently Rex thinks he is a hammock.

SAM_0018.jpg

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ROFL........................and Stretch 2, 3, 4........

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LMAO...who needs a hammock when you can hang yourself between two sticks

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL, thats sooooo funny. The positions they get into ::)

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
This isn't a rare occurrence either. I keep telling him he's gonna have back problems or wind up looking like a banana. Btw this reminds me of a question I have. He has the one dimple in the center by the vent like Wildenglishrose's pic, so Im guessing this is an indicator of being male. Is around 3 months too early to tell? He is just under 11 inches right now.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Justus85 said:
Is around 3 months too early to tell? He is just under 11 inches right now.

From my experience, I say it is too early. I got Baby at 2 months old, as a 'girl'. A month or 2 later, I looked at 'her' underneath, and things were looking boy-ish. Now, Baby is surely a girl.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They lay in the funniest ways. Have you seen him fall asleep yet standing up? That has to be the funniest. I have pics of Spyro like that.
He is too cute.

Latest posts