• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie fart

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Dragon farts and poops are crazy stinky. Hef gasses himself out of his own house. Lol

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep dragon poop is disgusting lol I can't imagine it on my back lol that would be quite the ninja moves to get out of that shirt hahaha
Izzy didn't eat all day yesterday (that I know of although there is a juv roach missing guess when I clean her tank today I'll see if it's hiding somewhere) she went from her cool hide over to her warm hide.. But today she's up out of her cool hide staring at me so now she's on my chest think she missed her momma time.
I hope that Hef eat's soon and gets back to dragon business :)

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Yep dragon poop is disgusting lol I can't imagine it on my back lol that would be quite the ninja moves to get out of that shirt hahaha
Haha it was very hard to get it off and it was just as bad that I had to get him off of my back as well, it was an interesting experience but I can definitely say that I'm ready for anything now

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Haha it was very hard to get it off and it was just as bad that I had to get him off of my back as well, it was an interesting experience but I can definitely say that I'm ready for anything now
hahahaha I laugh only because Izzy has crawled up over the shoulder and down the back and stopped right where I couldn't reach lol got her off by getting her to get off onto the couch lol