• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie enclosures in Canada

Fridgethebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all! First time poster here :)

(Please delete if topic is not allowed!)

As the title already indicates, I am curious about tank enclosures in Canada. Basically, I would love to upgrade our beardie's tank. I have been looking for a few weeks now, but I have been unable to find a tank larger than 40 gallons that will ship to Canada or isn't out of stock. I checked on marketplace, craigslist, amazon, petsmart, reptilesrus, and literally everywhere Google would send me. Most of those pages stop at 40 gallons, and their larger sizes are out of stock. I also checked brand stores ie. Exo Terra and the likes, but they won't ship north of the border. Local pet stores have no tanks in stocks either/they don't have reptile supplies to begin with. All I could find so far was a 67ga tank on wayfair for about 650$+15%tx which is a little outside of my budget tb -- and it woul be great to have more than one option to choose from anyway.

So, Canadians, where do you buy your tanks?

Rusty

Juvenile Dragon
Hi all! First time poster here :)

(Please delete if topic is not allowed!)

As the title already indicates, I am curious about tank enclosures in Canada. Basically, I would love to upgrade our beardie's tank. I have been looking for a few weeks now, but I have been unable to find a tank larger than 40 gallons that will ship to Canada or isn't out of stock. I checked on marketplace, craigslist, amazon, petsmart, reptilesrus, and literally everywhere Google would send me. Most of those pages stop at 40 gallons, and their larger sizes are out of stock. I also checked brand stores ie. Exo Terra and the likes, but they won't ship north of the border. Local pet stores have no tanks in stocks either/they don't have reptile supplies to begin with. All I could find so far was a 67ga tank on wayfair for about 650$+15%tx which is a little outside of my budget tb -- and it woul be great to have more than one option to choose from anyway.

So, Canadians, where do you buy your tanks?
I got lucky yrs ago purchased this tank from a market place site, pretty cheap, i originally got it for fish, and kept everything except fish in it for yrs lol
Last fall a friend fell on some hard times and i offered to babysit her long time well loved dragons,
I turned my unused tank into beautiful enclosure as a surprise, lol surprise is she thinks i should keep them but I've noticed ppl advertise bigger tanks as turtle tanks. And you could always think outside the box, i always thought an old hutch would be great enclosure.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Im not in Canada , but have you tried from them? https://zenhabitats.ca/ i have an enclosure from zen and I personally like it for the money ive spent… 400$ about for a 2x2x4 enclosure,120gallon equivalent.
A7C5D150-062B-43F9-BFE4-1902FA75C471.jpeg

Latest posts