• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Enclosure Question

lil' ése's mother

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie is growing so friggin fast I hardly recognize him when I wake up! Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get custom tanks for a grown beardie online?

Thanks!!
IMG_1500.JPG

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They do grow really quickly that is for sure!! I weigh Izzy and when I got her 8/30/15 she was under 30 grams and now she is 97 grams and 12" long Her growth is amazing...I don't know anything about those custom tanks I have a 55gal that is Izzy's home all I will change will be to remove some items to allow her more space to move around once full grown

Iil 'ese is looking really good!! how do you like that flexible vine? I was thinking about putting one of those in her tank but not really sure if it will hold up especially the heavier she gets...

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
They grow FAST! The only place I know online that does custom cages is Celebrity Dragons I think they are in California so I don't know how much shipping would be to NY. I have a 40 gallon Exo Terra tank and as they got older I just made sure they had a lot of floor room.

@Hdrydr31 I used to use those flexi branches for Dexter. Dexter LOVED them and would hang out on them all day. As she got bigger I would buy another one and I would braid them together to make them stronger. The only problem I had was I fed her in her tank and the branches would crack where they bend and the crickets would hide out in there! I thought she was eating all her crickets and then I take the branch out and they'd all fall out!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was wondering about that... on the whole cricket hiding I understand that one...I had a deco item in Izzy's tank and I was surprised she ate all the crickets (I had stepped away) later I went to clean her tank and shook the item and a ton fell out.... or they hide under the substrate felt. sigh..But I do like the vine twist..

lil' ése's mother

Bearded Dragon Egg
The vine is his favorite place. And I keep it near the light so he can get as warm as he likes. He sleeps all night on it! I'll braid two of them when he gets too big. When I feed him crickets, I remove anything they can hide in. They cant hide under the substrate because I tape the flooring down. I think I will just use the small 20 gallon tank as a feeding enclosure when I move on to a bigger one.

Latest posts