• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie behaviour.

Katching

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi peeps,
I have been watching puff, and have noticed he has a couple favourite activities:
•jumping off his branch (don't worry it's not high, but he likes to make a big deal of it)
•flaring his beard out so it looks like the is a ridge moving from back to front.
•bobbing his head.

Also, when he decides he wants to go for a wonder, he always go straight for my window. Then he sits and looks out of the glass? I ask you what's the point lmao.

Are there any good online information pages on beardie actions and their meanings?

Do any of your beardies do similar things or equally as funny?

Look forward to any info.

Kat
X

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
i watched mine do a running jump up onto her rock and then subsequently leaping onto her hammock... I mean, it was a pretty significant jump... I thought it was funny.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For sure, particularly when they are youngsters, they are very proficient jumpers. With no fear, I swear they think they can fly. They will think nothing of leaping off a person's shoulder to the floor, possibly injuring themselves.

Latest posts