• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie behavior

Barbara

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have 2 beardies 1 is female not sure about the other. She does the wave and the other bobs and acts a bit aggressive so we seperated them but they just stared at each other across the room and started nose bumping the tanks until we put them back together.I'm not sure what to do. They seem to show signs of aggression but seem to miss eacher. Is that even possible

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yes it is. Theres newt to worry about but if u house more than 1 beardie in a viv 1 will always b more aggressive than the other , eat more and also sometimes sit ontop of the other and take more heat. Id house them seperate but get them out together regularly so they still get to c each other but tgey get there own food n basking spots n place 2 sleep. Then happy all rnd ;)

Sarah Kwiatkowski

Juvenile Dragon
I would just keep the two dragons seperate, in nature beardies only meet to breed and then they live in isolation from one another . Bearded dragons do not have the ability to miss another dragon . Seperating is the safest option for your dragons . It's such a shame dragons can't be together they are so beautiful I could literally have 10 of them lol ! I hope this can help.

Kat80

Hatchling Dragon
Mine did exactly the same. They were from the same clutch but quickly realised 1 was male and 1 female when my boy did the waving and the girl the bobbing. I separated them straight away but she has now just laid eggs so not quick enough.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
She will lay eggs weather she bin with a male or not they will just b infertile. Dnt let 2 dragons that r related breed. Same as any other animal they will b problems.

Latest posts