• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie beds

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
Hi all
I made my bearded dragons a couple of these as a blankie/bed. Only thing is when i turn lights out they always go into their cave under basking rock instead of in their beds but if i put them in their beds they sleep in them all night and tend to sleep in too. Will they eventually want to just go inside these themself? And should i leave in through the day so the are familiar with them?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Most people leave things like beds and couches in all day. Some dragons like to sleep on them and go to them on their own and some needs to be put on them. Laying on a bed or blanket isn't something in their nature so it's just a matter of what your beardie prefers.

gordo86

Hatchling Dragon
20170508_215138.jpg
20170508_215147.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts