• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie Bed

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sandy,

Could you post a pic of the mattress. I stay in SA and wont be able to order from you like the rest, but can maybe make one for Pogie.
(If you dont want to share your secret publically pls PM me a pic)

Thnx in advance

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Pogie said:
Sandy,

Could you post a pic of the mattress. I stay in SA and wont be able to order from you like the rest, but can maybe make one for Pogie.
(If you dont want to share your secret publically pls PM me a pic)

Thnx in advance

I think I have a pic of one of my dragons laying on their mattress. I will post it later for you.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here is Jada asleep on her two pillows and mattress.
PICT0041.jpg

Here is Magick with her blanket and mattress.
CIMG1796020.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now THAT'S some spoiled beardies! Looks like I've got some catching up to do. LOL!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hahah...yeah I think Sandy's beardies are the most spoiled of all!!!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanx Sandy,

Thats soooo cool. Am definately gonna make P one too. Since I'll be busy making my Conures sleeping bag/tent anyways.

BTW, what do you stuff it with?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OMG...that is the cutes thing I have seen. I really want some now for my guys. What are they stuffed with?

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy Dear,
Are you absolutely positive you didn't photoshop a picture of my Alf in the blankie and pillows picture?LOLOLOL I can't believe how much alike our babies look. Jada sure is gorgeous!!! I would love to be able to make something like thast for Alf and Gimli,but my last blankie attempt was.........well let's just say that I will continue to buy blankies for Alf and Gimli.There are certain things I can make that look good,but NO good at blankies and such.Thanks for sharing those pics,they kids look so good.
Sara

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Pogie said:
Thanx Sandy,

BTW, what do you stuff it with?

Quilt batting, the 1" kind. I layer it is the mattress. It makes it more like a mattress and not a pillow.
sara said:
Sandy Dear,
Are you absolutely positive you didn't photoshop a picture of my Alf in the blankie and pillows picture?LOLOLOL I can't believe how much alike our babies look. Jada sure is gorgeous!!!
Sara

Sara, are you talking about Magick? She's the one with the pink mattress. No photoshop, lost that program when my CPU crashed. Poor Jada used her pretty mattress to cover up an accident she had in her tank so she got stuck with the first piece of flannel I could find. She loves it anyway.

It is amazing how much Jada and Alf look alike.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy,
Sorry I meant to say mattress.I am talking about Jada,I just got words mixed up. Our girls do look alot alike,can't wait for Mark to see this picture of Jada.All of your dragons are just beautiful.One of these days,I'll larn to talk right.LOLOL

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
is there a reason for the bed, or is it just an added extra thing?

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My two oldest dragons refuse to sleep on hard surfaces. When Magick was a babie she got really sick and slept in a tote on folded towels so she would not break any bones. When we felt she was better, we used soft stuff "just in case". Now at over 5 y/o, she basks on rocks and slate but won't sleep on them. She goes to her cool side and gets herself all comfy on her mattress. Semi had a horrible case of pinworms and coccidia when I got him and I used the tote method to keep him in a sterile environment. So he also got used to sleeping on soft stuff. So I just make them mattresses, pillows and blankets out of left over flannel from the grandkids pj's I made them. What can I say, mine love soft cuddly things. I have been told it's called "spoiled". ;D

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol mine wont sleep anywhere but on the ground where the glass is still on the bottom of the tank where the tiles dont quite cover. seems to like it in the corners too.

Della

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AWwwww i actually just fell in love with your beardie on his/her little scooby doo pillow!! I WANT ONE! haha our berti is only very small at the moment ~(about 7inches) aw but i want to get him a bed! xx

Latest posts