• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardie acting strange after tank move

frogpile

Bearded Dragon Egg
I recently moved my 1 year old dragon from a viv with sand in into a slightly bigger one with slate flooring. She's been in for three days now and she's been really lethargic and just lying in the shade in the cool end with her eyes shut. She was up and charging about a little yesterday but she ate some crickets and pooped and then went back to lying down. She blinks a bit if you poke her but generally nothing much else...
It's been suggested to my by my dad that maybe she's been triggered into burmation but I'm not sure if that's possible?
Either way I'd just really like to know if this is normal, or if not what I should do... I'm just worried for her.